Share this product
- Manufacturer: SIG SAUER OPTICS
- MINIMUM POWER: 1
- MAXIMUM POWER: 1
- OBJECTIVE DIAMETER: 20
- TUBE DIAMETER: NA
- ADJUSTMENT UNITS: MOA
- RETICLE TYPE: CIRCLE DOT SELECTABLE
- FOCAL PLANE: NA
- shipping: free
ROMEO4 is the ultimate red-dot sight when fast, accurate target acquisition is a must. Whether it’s a moving target, dangerous game at full charge, or a fast breaking tactical situation at close quarters. When things are moving fast and you need to get on target in a hurry, your sight has to work faster. No matter the lighting conditions, weather conditions, or terrain, the ROMEO4 red-dot sight has you covered-—when it counts. You can shoot with confidence with both eyes open, on target yet aware of the situation at all times as it unfolds. And because it is a SIG SAUER®, you know the ROMEO4 is as tough and dependable as our firearms.
- Designed for modern semi-automatic pistols, MSR platforms and shotguns
- Comes standard with solid and see-through lens covers and quick release mount
- Ballistic Circle-Dot and Ballistic Circle QuadPlex reticle options
- Users can select from 4 different integrated reticle options (Dot, Circle-Dot, Dot with Holds, Circle-Dot with Holds)
- 50,000+ hour battery life and the readily available CR2032 battery is side loading for quick battery replacement.
- Unlimited eye relief to acquire aiming point and target, regardless of eye position behind sight.
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up or down when sensing motion
- Uses an ultra-efficient red LED illumination for daylight visibility and extended runtime
- True co-witness QR mount and low mount included
- Strong, lightweight aircraft-grade CNC aluminum housing
- Waterproof, IPX-7 rated, and fog-proof.